Bulky Item Collection
Customers are entitled to receive four FREE bulky item collections per year, each limited to four large items or 10 bundles of green waste. Additional collections are available for a fee. Please contact our offices at least 48 hours in advance to schedule a collection. The unlimited, no-cost bulky program has been discontinued. Please review the Bulky Item Collection Information below.
Customers MUST call to place a bulky item collection request.DO NOT PLACE ITEMS OUT FOR COLLECTION IF A REQUEST HAS NOT BEEN MADE.
Please review the following information prior to scheduling your Bulky Item collection.
- Each Bulky Item Collection shall be limited to: up to four (4) large household items or up to ten (10) bundles of Green Waste (bundled no more than 4’ long and 18” in diameter) per Collection event (i.e., per pickup).
- We are NOT required to remove any items that cannot be safely handled by two persons.
- Furniture such as chairs, sofas and mattresses
- Appliances such as refrigerators, ranges, washers and dryers, water heaters, dishwashers and similar plumbing or small appliances
- E-waste such as computers, telephones, televisions, stereo equipment and other electronic devices
- Yard waste such as tree branches, scrap wood or bundles up to 4’ long
- Other non-hazardous items
All items must be able to be moved by two-man crews or they will not be collected
Not acceptable items include all hazardous wastes or materials, such as oil, solvents or paints, no construction debris, such as concrete, asphalt, lumber or drywall and no equipment or vehicles, and no pick-up truck or automobile tires.
- Contact customer service at 888-888-0388 at least two (2) days in advance, and no more than seven (7) days from you regular collection day.
- Items must be placed at the curb no later than 6AM on the day of collection
Before placing items at the curb, please consider donating all working, usable items to local thrift stores and charities that support our communities and help keep materials out of landfills.