NASA Services is proud to be the new waste and recycling service provider for your property. Effective December 1, 2021, we will take over providing all collection of your solid waste and recycling containers. Our company has been operating in Southern California for over 60 years. We are a private, family-owned operation with strong ties to the community. It is our mission to provide efficient and customer-friendly services and to assist you fully through this process. To ensure a seamless transition experience with no disruption to your services, your property will be automatically enrolled to receive the same levels of service as being provided by your current service provider. Containers will be delivered between November 22 and December 1. No action is required on your part unless you plan to adjust current services. The rate for these services is provided in the attached letter from the City of Glendale that includes more details on this transition.
Here are some of the benefits of the new program:
- Reduce trucks operating on your street to alleviate traffic
congestion & air quality.
- New bins & standardized coloring throughout the City.
- Clean compressed natural gas trucks that reduce local pollution.
- Assistance with right-sizing your services.
- Available recycling resources & training.
- Recycling services provided at 50% the cost of trash to incentivize
reducing & recycling materials.
- Four annual on-call bulky items collections.*
- Organics collection.
- Standardized rates for service across the City.
Please review the letter from the City of Glendale and the NASA Service Guide. These documents contain information on the services available, rates, and acceptable materials that can be recycled.
If you have questions, would like to make adjustments to services, or would like to transition prior to December 1, contact our offices at 888-888-0388 or email@example.com.
*ATTENTION APARTMENTS & MULTI-FAMILY COMPLEXES
- Multi-family & Apartment Complexes are entitled to receive four FREE bulky item collections per year, each limited to four large items or 10 bundles of green waste. Additional collections are available for a fee. Please contact our offices at least 48 hours in advance to schedule a collection.
- Unlimited bulky item collections are no longer available.
NASA Services, Inc
1100 South Maple Ave., Montebello, CA 90640
MON to FRI: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. SAT. 7 a.m. to 12 p.m.